Monday, March 16, 2009

Andersizzlin'

Nelly ain't got nuthin' on us...so hot in herrrre...


Man! I've been DYING to reveal our fabulous family photos, but it's agonizing -- even one at a time! (These suckers are each approximately the size of the hood of a '60s Cadillac.) So, family and friends, if you're interested in our photos (and not on Facebook...get with the program, Blogger!), let me know and we'll disc it up, Magic.


Anya feels me. (Wink)


In the meantime:

Handsome devil. Coined the phrase, "Golden Privacy Time," when the shoot took too long and he could no longer hold it.


Mandie can live off Bella-cheeks alone.

The trick to great kid smiles? Give them a toy to hide behind their back.

My very own, personal body-builder. No PhotoChop required. Bubba, you crack me up.

Some of these pics were taken at the city park, but the majority were on my dad's lot...picturesque, with little sprigs of green after the rain...endless white fence...(I should know -- we painted it.) Thanks for the spot, Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these photos. Cute blog too! This makes me want to have our photos done too. I'll have to settle with Ella's snapshots of me half-dressed, making breakfast.

    You should hang these up in the family room! OH! And get a poster-sized version of the Jason one for when you're home alone...just stand it up in the window so no bad guys come in. LOVE IT!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a family picture of you guys for my wall, and/or one that has both Quinn and noelle in it. That would be great. I don't mind paying for my own print either-I know things can get pricey when your sending a bunch out to different people. Let me know! Thanks!! Kt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are cute, made for easy picture taking!

    ReplyDelete